Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Marci's New Quilt

I got the binding finished on my quilt, and now it's on my bed.  Looks really good, I think!


Those are the pillowcases that I got in the pillowcase exchange at Christmas (Thanks Dee!).  They match really well, and will go good with the ones that I made.


Back on the "Just Takes 2" front, I've got 3 of the 5 blocks finished, and the 4th one almost done.  The paper piecing is done, and I just have to fit in the 4 side triangles.  Hopefully it goes well . . .

Happy Leap Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOOKS GOOD MARCI, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BLOCKS. ARE YOU GOING TO GET THEM FINISHED BEFORE WE HAVE TO GET THE NEXT ONES. DEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I finished the difficult block (setting in the side triangles last night during Survivor), and got the four corner squares of the last block paper-pieced. I still have to paper-piece the geese sections, and assemble it. I'll finish that one up today, hopefully, but since I see that the March 1st blocks are now available, I guess I didn't quite make it! The feathered star is beautiful, but scares me!!

      Delete