Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Marci's Quilt

I just remembered that I never posted pictures of my finished quilt, so I took a few quick ones before I dropped it off to Kris this afternoon.




And just in case I get tired of the front, I can always turn it over (or if my hubby makes the bed with the quilt upside down!).


I used the same fabric on the back as I did for the sashing, so it'll be very pretty!


I picked one of Kris' new quilt patterns for this one -- it looked very civil war-ish to me, so I think it's going to look very good on the quilt!  It's one she hasn't done yet, so we'll see . . .

Now I just have to wait for my aqua fabric to arrive from Paducah . . . it sat in Perrysburg all last night and today (according to fedex tracking), and then arrived in Bellville today . . . hopefully that means it'll be on my porch sometime tomorrow!

So Tina, what colors are you doing the "Just Takes Two" quilt in???





2 comments:

  1. Tina here, - I'll be doing the Take 2 Quilt in scraps. I'll have a main background which I had hoped to shop for today after work at JoAnn Fabrics, but with this weather I just came home instead and "Yeah" I received my yellow package from Paducah - bought a backing and a couple fabrics for pillow cases. Probably going to buy a marble effect background for the TAke 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEE HERE,
    LOOKS GOOD MARCI, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR
    AQUA FABRIC FOR THE TAKE 2

    ReplyDelete