Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally finished my Turning 20!

I got this one back from the quilting fairy quite awhile ago, but I finally got motivated to put the binding on this week.  It's for the RV, but I can use it at home this winter, I think . . .


It looks pretty good against the rust wall, don't you think? 


That's my little granny square quilt on the cedar chest -- it's one of my favorites that I've made lately!

And, since Katy has probably received her package by now, I can show the quilt I made for my new little grand-nephew, Jaxon!




This is the cute little outfit that I found for him -- it matches the stuffed turtle that I found to go with the quilt!


So I've been busy quilting, and now I'm motivated to sew some more!  Maybe I need new fabric!  NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment